Don’t miss out on the opportunity to enroll in LGIT’s Cyber Liability Protection with no premium charge!
LGIT highly recommends this vital coverage. It provides property and liability coverage for hacking, breaching and theft of personal identifiable information from computer systems. Legal mandates require that victims be notified when their information has been breached. This can be very costly and can require paying for credit monitoring services. This coverage also includes forensics costs, business interruption, public relations, media liability, libel, slander, defamation, cyber extortion, network security liability, and fines and penalties imposed by government or the payment card industry.
Current Cyber Members DO NOT need to re-enroll.
DOWNLOAD Cyber Coverage Overview
- Cyber Liability – Proactive Risk Management In An Evolving Market
- Cyber March 2023 Flyer
- NLC Cyber Roadmap
Members Only Resources*:
- How to Report a Cyber Claim
- Cyber First Notice of Loss Form - LGIT Claims - APIP
- Cyber Loss Information - APIP
* To access Members Only Resources, a CivicPlus account is required, click here to create one. Once created, contact Member Services to obtain Members Only permissions.